Graduate Studies

We are often asked about graduate studies in world Christianity, at the University of Edinburgh. There are three main options:

For further details about doctoral studies, please see our PhD Studies FAQ.

Prospective masters students have the option of applying for an MTh (Master of Theology) or an MSc (Master of Science), which differs only by name. While the MTh (a.k.a. ThM) is more well-known internationally, some students prefer to have the label MSc on their final degree certificate. Learn more about the taught masters programme:

More details about these graduate programmes can be found in the appropriate section of the School of Divinity’s website.